Please ensure you are using the latest Twitter widget available here: http://www.sedna-services.com/download/software/widgets/PresenterWidgets.zip
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com/
Login with your twitter account
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Manage Your Apps" under the "Tools" section
- Click on the "Create New App" button
- Fill out the required form
- Name: [This name should be unique]
- Description: Signage for Mac Widget
Website: [Full URL required]
6. Click on the tab at the top marked "Keys and Access Tokens"
7. Note your Consumer Key and Consumer secret are now visible
- Click the + Icon under the Assets section and navigate to Media --> Presenter Widget
- Browse to the location of your presenter twitter widget
- Click on Twitter Flat Design.presenterwidget
- Click Open
- Click on the Twitter Widget in the Assets Pane
- On the right hand side of the application under "Inspector" enter the information from Step 1.
- Enter your Twitter User Name (@ is not required)
- Adjust the Count (number of tweets shown) and height as needed
Presenter Widgets are designed to be placed in a layer within an arrangement.
Create an arrangement and a layer within your arrangement for your twitter widget.
Drag the Twitter Widget from the assets pane to its respective layer
- Be sure that the size of the layer in your arrangement is the same size as the widget you plan to place there