Presenter Control for Mac is a utility included with the ~Sedna Presenter Suite.
It is included within the Tools and Manuals folder of the ~Sedna Presenter installer and attached to this article as well.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Presenter Control for Mac uses the Bonjour for discovery of players and will only work when running on the same network.
Remotely Startable must be enabled on the the playlist you wish to trigger.
How to Use Presenter Control for Mac
1. Upon opening Presenter Control for Mac - Click the Play Arrow located at the Top Right of the application
2. You should see your players on the right panel.
3. When clicking on your player, the playlists which are available will be listed under the Playlists pane
4. Double click on the Playlist you wish to trigger. It will now be added to the Favorites list
5. You can now use the buttons at the bottom of the interface to:
- Start Playlist - starts the specified playlist and stops all existing content
- Stop Playlist - stops the specified playlist and continues default content
- Start Overlay - starts the specified playlist as overlay atop existing content playing beneath
- Stop Overlay - stops the specified playlist as an overlay
A Green indicator beside the playlist name indicates Presenter Control for Mac is able to communicate with the Player
- A Red indicator beside the playlist name indicates Presenter Control for Mac cannot communicate with the Player and thus will not be able to trigger the playlist.
- Presenter Control for Mac will save your favorites list when closed
- Use the Up and Down arrows in the top left of the interface to order the playlists
- Use the Minus (dashed) button in the top left of the interface to delete the playlist from favorites