License is already registered / in use
- ~Sedna Presenter licenses are bound to the serial number and ethernet mac address in-which they were originally activated.
- Up to two license transfers may be performed free of charge within a year with the third requiring a transfer fee.
- In circumstances in which the computer in which ~sedna is used is changing regularly a license dongle is recommended.
- Follow these instructions for transferring your license onto a computer other than the one it was originally installed
Obtaining Activation Information / Registration Data
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, company, and license keys you wish to lookup registration data
- License keys are included on your invoice when purchasing ~sedna software
- For a comprehensive lookup of license keys registered to your company please contact email@example.com
- Include your name, company, and email addresses the licenses would have been registered
- In the case the hardware (Mac or iOS device) is defective and has been replaced the reactivation of a serial number will be free of charge. In order to qualify an official receipt from an "Authorized Apple Repair Center" which includes the computer's or iOS device's serial number must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your machine is covered under an ATShardcare Warranty - contact ATS for a replacement.
- Email email@example.com detailing the impossibility of using the software due to hardware failure. Be sure to Include the ~sedna serial number which is no longer usable and Apple Serial Number.
- ~Sedna will reactivate the license with the requirement that within 90-days they will be provided a note from an Apple Authorized retailer which includes the machine's serial number and repairs performed
- Submit the repair report to firstname.lastname@example.org
From ~Sedna EULA [January 15, 2015)
"The reactivation is free of charge provided that the Licensee will send in police reports (for stolen computers) or proof of damage reports issued by an Authorized Apple Repair Center (for damaged computers) within 90 days. As long as the Licensee has not provided aforesaid proof within the 90 days, it shall be in the sole discretion of ~sedna to repeat the reactivation of a serial number of the Licensed Software. If the Licensee does not submit such a report to ~sedna within the 90-day-period, the right to use the Licensed Software shall end. The right of use may be reactivated by paying the purchase price for a new Licensed Software."
- See above section from ~sedna EULA and email email@example.com with details in order to have your license reactivated immediately and begin 90-day grace period in-which to obtain documentation.
- In case the hardware (Mac or iOS device) was stolen, the reactivation of a serial number will be free of charge. In order to qualify, an official police report of the theft which includes to computer's or iOS device's serial number must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to reformat/reinstall my operation system, Is my license safe?
- In the case of exchanging or clearing the hard drive of a mac, a change of installation is not necessary. A serial number can be used again with the mac it was originally activated on. If the hard drive is wiped completely or your replaced you can always use the original serial number.