- Quit ~Sedna Player by pressing Command + Q on your keyboard
- You will be taken to the Player Settings Menu
2. Click on the Subscriptions Section
- Check Enable content update via web
- Click the sprocket icon and select Import Setting...
- Browse to the location of your PTS settings file
ProTip: Click the Sprocket and then Test to make sure your player can reach your update source and check-in
Need your content ASAP? - Select Update to perform a manual update
3. You'll probably want to adjust a few things:
- Adjust the value in the Check Every ___ Minutes area to determine how often your player checks for updates
- Define update time slots:
- Drag the blue tabs to select an update time frame or place the blue tabs together in order to check for updates 24/7
- You can also select the Per Day radio button to only check for updates on certain day / timeframes.