If Bonjour is not available on your network it might be necessary to add it manually to your player via its IP Address or FQDN.
Note: It is recommended to assign a Static IP Address when possible and to use a hardwired Ethernet connection.
- Quit the ~sedna Player Application by pressing Command + Q
- Click the Apple Icon in the Upper Left Corner of your screen
- Select System Preferences
- Select Network
- Click on Ethernet or Built-In Ethernet
- Record the information in the IP Address field
- Close the System Preferences Pane and start the Presenter Player Application