Any HTML Asset in your iOS Playlist can be make interactive by clicking on the HMTL Asset within the Assets Pane and selecting Interactive or double-clicking on the HTML Asset within a playlist or arrangement.
Triggered Playlists and iOS
- A Triggered playlist is a playlist which is played when the screen is tapped.
- A Default playlist plays 24/7 unless trigged playlist is playing or another playlist has been scheduled on the calendar.
- Usually an HTML asset is placed within a triggered playlist with interactivity enabled.
- Create a Playlist or iOS Arrangement by following the instructions here.
- Add content to this arrangement / playlist that you'd like to play when your Triggered Playlist isn't running. It might be helpful to use an iOS Arrangement with a ticker to let users know they can tap the screen and interact:
- Create an additional Playlist or iOS Arrangement for your interactive HTML Page
- Drag your HTML Asset into this Playlist and ensure you've enabled interactivity if you'd like users to interact
- You might need to adjust the duration of your asset to ensure it doesn't go away too quickly. You can do so in the Inspector Pane.
- Right Click or Control + Click on the playlist you'd like to play when the triggered playlist isn't running and select Default.
- Click on the Project Settings Icon
- Select the Trigger section
- In the Content dropdown, select the playlist you'd like to play when the screen is tapped.
- Click Done. You should now notice one playlist with a mouse cursor (triggered) and one with a flag icon (Default).
- Publish the updated Project to your iOS Player for changes to take effect on the Player
- Quit the Player for iOS application on the device
- Go to the Settings menu of the iOS device
- On the Left hand side of the Settings Menu - Select Player
- Once Player has been selected - Locate the Display section on the right hand side and select Idle Time to make this adjustment