Before Adding a Player for iOS Device
Ensure your iOS device is on and the Player for iOS application is running in the foreground.
- Your iOS device and Mac should be on the same network in order for Bonjour discovery to work properly
Adding a Player for iOS Device
Click the Project Settings Icon
- Select Targets and then Players for iOS/iPad
- Click the + Icon and select Add Player (Bonjour)
- Select your iOS device in the list which appears.
- Enter the password for the Player for iOS application running on the iOS device. Note: The default user is sednaUser and password is sednaPass
- The Player for iOS device will now be added. If the addition was successful- a green status indicator will appear beside the iOS entry