Problem: The mouse cursor is showing on display(s)
External Factors which contribute to mouse appearing
Applications in Background
If any applications (such as safari) are running behind ~sedna presenter player then there is a chance the mouse cursor will appear.
- Quit the Player (Command + Q) and ensure no other applications are running.
Dismiss any dialogues or prompts which might be active.
Active Remote control sessions via LogMeIn or Apple Remote Desktop will also cause the cursor to appear.
- Once these remote sessions have closed the mouse cursor should disappear.
Observe Mode in ARD will show the mouse in the Upper Left but this will not display on the the Player machine.
~Sedna and Bluetooth Settings
- Quit the Player Software by pressing Command + Q
- Ensure "Always Hide Mouse Cursor" is checked.
- Click Bluetooth Settings [This will open Bluetooth Settings Menu]
4. Click Turn Bluetooth Off [Status should change to Bluetooth: Off]
5. Click Advanced and uncheck all options
6. Click OK and close the Bluetooth Settings Menu
7. Click Start Player to resume playback