Please ensure you are using the latest World Weather Online Widget widget available here:
- Go to http://us.worldweatheronline.com/api/
- Scroll to the bottom and click the "Free Signup Button"
- Fill out the required form
- Email: [Your Email Address]
- Name: [Name]
- Password: [Password]
4. Click "Register"
5. You will then be sent an email asking to confirm your address.
6. Follow the link https://developer.worldweatheronline.com/
7. Under "Free Weather API 2" click "Get a new key for this API"
8. Fill out the required form
- Name: Presenter3 [This name should be unique]
- Website: http://www.yourwebsite.com [Full URL required]
- Description: Signage for Mac Widget
Step 2: Add the WWO Weather Widget
- Click the + Icon under the Assets section and navigate to Media --> Presenter Widget
- Browse to the location of your presenter WWO Weather widget
- Click on "WWO Weather.presenterwidget"
- Click Open
Step 3: Configure the WWO Weather Widget
- Click on the WWO Weather Widget in the Assets Pane
- On the right hand side of the application under "Inspector" enter the API Key from Step 1.
- Enter your location [City, State] or [City, Country]
- Select Units [Imperial or Metric]
- Set the number of days displayed, color, etc.
Step 4: Add the WWO Weather Widget to your Arrangement
Presenter Widgets are designed to be placed in a layer within an arrangement.
Create an arrangement and a layer within your arrangement for your WWO Weather widget.
Drag the WWO Weather Widget from the assets pane to its respective layer
- Be sure that the size of the layer in your arrangement is the same size as the widget you plan to place there