Creating an Arrangement with a Full Screen Web Layer
Full screen web layers are usually better performing in terms of refresh rates and compliance to more demanding web assets but are less versatile when it comes to scaling or transforming the window they are playing in. Sedna uses it's own webkit based browser which is akin to Safari, but not exactly the same. So websites may behave differently depending on the browser and content loaded.
- Open your project and click on the + button in the bottom left corner.
- Select Arrangement. This will create a new Arrangement
- Now that you have a new Arrangement you want to add a Full Screen Web Layer. Click on the Layout Button, which is in the top-right middle of the window.
- This will change the middle screen to the Layout view.
- To add the Full Screen Web Layer click on the + button in the middle-right.
- Click on Full Screen Web Layer --> Web 1
- Now that you have created the Full Screen Web Layer you can go back to the Time Line View and add your HTML asset. To go back to the Time Line View, click on the 3 vertical lines in the top-right middle of the window.
- Drag and drop your HTML asset in the "Web 1" column.
- The Full Screen Web Layer "Arrangement" can be added to a Video Wall, Playlist, or Timer Player List.