- Only Version 3 can be upgraded to Version 4 cloud licenses; Version 2 users must purchase new licenses
- Licenses will be removed from Dongles when upgrading to Version 4 but licenses can be reassigned easily within Presenter Cloud
- Version 4 requires an Internet Connection for license verification
- 3.4.2 is the final release in the 3.0 family
- Mac Mini (Late 2012) or newer
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac OSX 10.10-10.11
- Internet Connection
- Mac Running OSX 10.10-10.11
Upon logging in you will find yourself within the dashboard.
Downloading Version 4:
To open the main menu, click on the three bars directly next to the "~Sedna Cloud" icon in the upper left side of the screen. Then click "Profile" and "Resources"
On the "Resources" page, click the Version 4.0 download link:
Dongle License Migration:
Once you have ~Sedna version 4 installed, you will be asked to migrate your version 3 license to your cloud account. Adding these licenses to your cloud account will allow you to personally organize and manage your player licenses without the reliance on Sedna or Activate the Space, this includes uninstalling and reinstalling licenses from players.The first time you run Sedna version 4, an Activation menu will pop up. Ensure that you have internet connection and continue with the prompt.
Read the instructions carefully and click on the "Migrate" button. The following screen will ask for your ~sedna ID and ~sedna Key. These can be found on your Presenter Cloud home page:
In the third field, enter a custom name that will be used to identify your creator machine.In the next menu, read and check the activation terms, then click "Continue". A "Terms and Conditions" document will pop up. Click "Accept and Connect"
The Following screen will appear confirming that the migration was successful: